Monday, March 8, 2010

Check out Nik @ Mezzo Fashionisto in a dress from Jen's Fashion Plus!

I was so excited this morning to see Nik's post in a dress from my store. Nik is awesomely beautiful and seriously knows how to work a camera. Check out her post here: http://mezzofashionisto.blogspot.com/2010/03/smoke-signals.html. Here are the pics from her post, and once again, thanks Nik!!!!! :)



Be sure to check Nik's blog out if you haven't done so already and to subscribe: http://mezzofashionisto.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Man that dress rocks so much. I am LOOOOOOVING the zip front that's going around right now. Hope mine comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have really grown on me too! Did you order this same one Dev? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i need a dress like this! how do i get one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go to the store: http://stores.ebay.com/jens-fashionplus :) It's still in stock too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zipper action, but sure about the ruffles. I don't think they would look good on me. Nik looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks amazing, and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Veronica! I think they would! One day I'm gonna convince you to wear lace AND ruffles! hahaha :) Hi Audrey! Agreed, she does look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this dress and Nik looks gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep coming back and looking at this post. Such great shots of the dress and Nik. Wow. x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Em, she takes great pics! I think she should model :)

    ReplyDelete