Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On My Wish List......

I was browsing through Etsy the other night and came across this fantastic dress:







Here's the listing for the dress:

Named after my Grandmother for inspiring me with style:)

Strapless navy blue satin dress with fitted bodice, invisible back zipper and rouched skirt. Will be made to your measurements just for your. Feel free to ask about color changes. Looks great with Red Lolita Petticoat or Leopard Ruffled Underskirt both sold separately available in my store.

~ SIZES ~
You have two choices. Either send me your measurements(bust, under bust, waist and hip) or pick a size. It also helps if I know your height. Go ahead and throw in any other info you'd like to add.

~ SIZE CHART ~
----------------------------------------------------------
XS
0 - Bust: 31.5 | Waist: 23.5 | Hip: 34.0
2 - Bust: 32.5 | Waist: 24.5 | Hip: 35.0

S
4 - Bust: 33.5 | Waist: 25.5 | Hip: 36.0
6 - Bust: 34.5 | Waist: 26.5 | Hip: 37.0

M
8 - Bust: 35.5 | Waist: 27.5 | Hip: 38.0
10 - Bust: 36.5 | Waist: 28.5 | Hip: 39.0

L
12 - Bust: 38.0 | Waist: 30.0 | Hip: 40.5
14 - Bust: 39.5 | Waist: 31.5 | Hip: 42.0

XL
16 - Bust: 41.0 | Waist: 33.0 | Hip: 43.5
18 - Bust: 43.0 | Waist: 35.0 | Hip: 45.5

XXL
20 - Bust: 45.0 | Waist: 37.0 | Hip: 47.5
----------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at this day, night and weekends. While I sew and cut each garment, I daydream of the event it's going to and hope it makes you feel gorgeous, no matter your shape or size.

Most items are made to order and normally take 2-4 weeks to make. I make them all with my heart and soul. If you would like an item sooner, I charge an additional $50 for rushed orders which includes express shipping. Please convo me about this before purchasing the item.

I loved this, not only because of the vintage style of the dress, but also because you can either pick a size or send her your measurements to custom fit you.

She has so many styles in her store that she custom makes, this will definitely be the next purchase that I make. Here's the link to her store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/missbrache

No comments:

Post a Comment