Friday, December 18, 2009

Jackie =)

I met Jackie earlier this year on Myspace. I asked her to do some posts for me and fell in love with the way that she put my pieces together into outfits.







NAME: sassy jackie
AGE: 26
CITY: tempe
STATE: arizona

My personal style is a little bit girly with a hard edged hipster vibe. I love to pair feminine details like bows and ruffles with black leather and torn jeans. Some of my favorite items include polka dot cowgirl boots, a black vest with buckles and a jersey dress with an Aztec pattern. I like to match modern, trendy pieces with classic styles. I like my fashion to be unexpected but always sophisticated.

Some of my fashion icons are Bettie Page, Gwen Stefani, Beth Ditto, Joan Jett, Jackie Kennedy, Jennifer Hudson & Joan Holloway.

What i love most about fashion is its ability to show people a side of your personality before they ever meet you. I love how a cute jacket can make someone stop you on the street just to say hi and compliment it. Fashion doesn't have to be complicated, it should be fun & make you feel fabulously confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment