Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jen's Fashion Plus Review By Frocks & Frou Frou....

Lilli did this great review for us just the other day and I had to share. Be sure to check out her blog page at: http://frocksandfroufrou.blogspot.com/ and to stop by Jen's Fashion Plus at: http://stores.ebay.com/jens-fashionplus. We still have these dresses in stock.

Frockapalooza: Day 31 - School's Out





Dress: Jen's Fashion Plus
Leggings: My Size
Shoes: Zensu
Brooch: Pirdy

Jennifer from Jen's Fashion Plus contacted me a month or so ago asking whether I'd be interested in blogging one of the super cute offerings from her eBay store, and I thought that it tied in rather nicely with Frockapalooza so I was delighted when this dress arrived the day I was leaving for Canberra.

Jenifer's got some really nice pieces at Jen's Fashion Plus, and the prices are great.

This dress is very sweet - probably suited to someone slightly less chesty than I, but it's still got an endearingly school-girl feel to it, and the quality's very good.

I'll be keeping Jen's Fashion Plus favourited, and will be dropping in regularly, because she stocks the shop with exactly the kind of classic, stand-the-test-of-time styles that appeal to me the most.
Posted by lillipilli at 10:29 AM
Labels: jen's fashion plus, my size, pirdy,

1 comment: