Saturday, December 5, 2009

I heart Poison Apple Shirts






So this year, I have been on a mission to find the coolest girl tees ever to wear with my jeans. Most of my time is spent looking on Ebay because of the wide variety of items they have on there. I was told to check out a store on Ebay called Poison Apple Shirts and was ecstatic to see that they carry women shirts up to a 2XL. So I put my order in for the black roses shirt and was pleasantly surprised when I received my shirt in the mail, quickly I might add. The shirts they use are American Apparel so they have a nice, modern fit and are not too thick but definitely not too thin. You can check them out at www.poisonappleshirts.com or at their Ebay store with the same name.
I've posted a few of the designs that they have right now above.

No comments:

Post a Comment