Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Items from Jen's Fashion Plus are up....Feedback Please.....

Hi Girls! Happy Weekend! I am a bit burned out, haven't worked around so many other people in a long time....so of course, I am now sick with a cold! Ugh! But no worries, after a restful weekend and a bit of cough medicine, I'll be back to normal. :) So, it's Saturday and I went store shopping today. As always, please leave me your feedback, I adore you all <3


Black white tube top maxi dress $27.99

Blue white pinstriped bubble dress $27.99

Pink white pinstriped bubble dress $27.99

White black pinstriped bubble dress $27.99

Sand cotton peasant dress $27.99

Purple multicolored boho maxi dress $27.99

Green multicolored boho maxi dress $27.99

20 comments:

  1. Jen, I am loving the ping and gray belted dresses. Those are right up my alley. You always make great choices. Hope work is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I looove the pinstriped dresses!! They're gorgeous and DEFINITELY on my wishlist!! :O

    xo Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and awesome as always! wore my leggings today so pics coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. White black pinstriped bubble dress - to die for!

    I must link and blog a review on your amazing sales soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the bubble dresses! :D super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the maxi dresses, they're fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink dress makes my knees go weak!
    Xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god. I want the bubble dress. Is it bad that I want it in every single color? ahahha. NEED IT. I'm not even kidding right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im deffinatly getting the green maxi dress <3


    http://wisecasualcurves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first maxi dress! Its lovely.

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the bubble hems the best

    http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tye dyed maxi is perfect for easy summer days! Love it!

    http://wardrobewarrioress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm lovin' the maxi dresses. I'm a plus size mom on the go and these dresses look like such versatile pieces. Just pair them with a cardigan and a cute pair of sandals and I'm good to go.

    Caroline www.beauty-full.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooooveee the pinstripe dress, I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, love the first and the pink dress!

    www.curvemodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pink bubble dress! So cute and very girly. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unbelievable job mates, I enjoy going through your articles. cambridge leather satchel

    ReplyDelete
  18. In these days all women want to be in fashion and like to wear fashionable clothes and accessories. These tips are very useful for them to become more fashionable.

    Cheers
    Cardigan Kimono Online

    ReplyDelete